LifeDrive

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yesterday's half day afternoon off from work was great. Conan was on leave too. We walked around the shopping area in town, had coffee and it was a natural idling session. I saw the new LifeDrive from PalmOne while window shopping. "Isn't she pretty? She's smiling at you", a voice whipsered in my left ear. "No, you have just came back from the Dark side. This is just a waste of money", another voice echoed in my right ear. I took the latter "advice". Resistance is such a pain, a sweet revenge from Temptation. I'm always displaying withdrawal symptoms, especially for staying away from electronic products. *bite finger nailz* We went on, walking around. Conan stared at some Tag Heuer Link watch, while I ogled at a $15k Rolex. Hey ... ! Ogling is free. Priceless.

Conan and I changed location to elsewhere. We went to check out a clubhouse. Seems like some nice facility they have there. We didn't visit the jackpot room. But, we had a few rounds of American Pool instead. Dozens of shots that we can laugh at. I feel that American Pools never fail to relax my mind. Walking around the clubhouse after our game, we saw a couple of divers-to-be, taking their swim pool practical sessions. Ah. ... it reminds me of my Open-Water pool training session. Gosh ... that was 6years back already.

Since Commando and I would be getting our MTB this Saturday, I would be able to ride to meet Conan and RanchuKing for a jogging session. A vehicle hide, of my MTB, at RanchuKing's house is certainly the only option. Proceed to jog, collect my MTB before heading home.

Posted by Muggs at 11:52 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment