StreetDirectory, No Enduro Test

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Maybe, I'm slow. I stumbled upon the detailed routing feature (on streetdirectory.com) for bus / driving with a selection of either using the expressway or major roads. I could very well use it to plan my routes to my destinations when I'm biking! It documents the exact turns and direction (with distance included). I was using the old can.com till I found this. Anyhow, I still have my trusty hardcopy of the road directory.

Received a not so good sms from my SecSchool friend, mentioning about her dad. Right after work today, I needed to hurry off to the swimming pool. Clocked 1.1km. Really tired. Showered, get changed and rushed to meet my SecSchool friends to attend one of our classmate, her dad's wake. I always love meeting ups with my pals. Reminiscing those days that we've been through during our younger days, never fail to put a smile back on my face. Now that I'm home, I can't help but think when would we all gather again. Dinner? Coffee perhaps? Ooops. My fingers can hardly coordinate with my thoughts for blorging. Keep hitting wrong letters, need correction. I was thinking of testing my Enduro8 on my BlackSteed while at work. Okay. Safety first. No ride for tonight. Sleep early for swim/run tomorrow night. Early? Almost 12am soon. Early.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

4 comments:

Wooo ... I like those buttons you made . Nice.

MDFK said...
9:29 AM, June 16, 2005  

Thanks!! Just for fun.

Muggs said...
10:05 AM, June 16, 2005  

The routes provided by Streetdirectory can be the longest path instead of shortest path. ;p But good for your workout. :)

Anonymous said...
1:20 PM, June 16, 2005  

I needed the "siam" expressway option

Muggs said...
1:49 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment