More Buttons?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

You bet.

rather than
Upgrade from the previous 80 x 15px hamster picture for Kisetsu. I tried to draw and squeeze in the foldable beach chair. But, it looked more like a few broken poles and a piece of table cloth. So, I roamed around online for inspiring designs and found the sandcastles with a spade. Splendid idea! Why didn't I think of it in the first place??!! Now, this button looks cleaner than the other button with a beach chair (In my recycle bin now).

Here it is ... for LMD. As compared to this .. .
Yesterday, I create the neon sign button for her too. Her button, like EndlessTrail's, is one of those few "early" buttons that I have created. *Feelin lousy* So, its time to give their buttons some facelift. Come to think of it .... my own button looks kind of crappy now. Got to think of something ....

I updated my F.A.Q.s a little.

Posted by Muggs at 2:40 PM  

2 comments:

heh heh heh, so cute.

why the reasons to increase size?

Anonymous said...
7:54 AM, June 15, 2005  

More choices ... :)
No paricular reasons. But, sometimes, its easier to draw too. Too small, draw until ABK

Muggs said...
8:49 AM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment