Pocketing Some Balls

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I got an IM buzz from ZhuiTeLun asking me if I'm free for dinner with JapBoy. HEck! Since I'm free, I might as well join them for dinner. They suggested to check out the new clubhouse (which I already did with Conan) right after dinner. We had GuoTie (Fried and steamed dumplings), spicy and sour soup, plus noodles.



We ended up at the clubhouse, pocketing some balls instead. JapBoy and Muggs are trying to get ZhuiTeLun to learn how to play American Pool. I must say, for a beginner, ZhuiTeLun did some very impressive shots. Beginner's luck? Not really. While ZhuiTeLun is learning how to play American Pool, JapBoy corrected his body posture.

*ZhuiTeLun bending over and taking a shot, aiming the cue ball*
JapBoy: "Ooei, your body posture is too up right. You should bend over till your chin almost touching the cue stick."
ZhuiTeLun: "Huh? Issit? But, so weird."

JapBoy: "Bend over, easier to aim."
ZhuiTeLun: "Mmmm ,...." *unconvinced*

JapBoy: "Why are you so scared to bend over? You won't bung buar liap. No one would see."
ZhuiTeLun looks into his button collar shirt to double check.
*Piak* Muggs high-5 on his kok-tao head.

Oh well, I should have brought along my blue trunks *wink at Lambie* for a swim at the clubhouse. The artificial jacuzzi pool looks inviting.

Wrist is getting better. Recovery is quite minor and slow now. It is still noticeable. "Repairs" seem to have slowed to almost a complete stop now.

Posted by Muggs at 11:27 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment