CSS Layout Progress

Monday, June 20, 2005

While on movement for RTU, after tactical break, I saw TGL driving across the street. He honked and waved at me. I waved back. I keep bumping into ManInGreen these days. Seems like we are going to have another ManInGreen gather soon, next year.

Heh heh heh ... I've managed to have some good progress on my next layout using CSS, getting the layout that I want. A better layout. Happy little man.

I hope to do some swim and cycle tonight. Let's see how the weather holds since we have a thunderstorm around 2am plus this morning.

*Updated at 2145hrs*
Woot! A good swim tonight. 100m warm-up swim, 1.5km swim and 200m warm-down swim. I've performed some self-correcting moves as I observed how I swim (by feel). At least, I don't feel like I'm "bulldozing" through the water. 1.5km was completed in 40mins. Oh dear. I think the waves will definitely take up a bulk of my time. Let me stock up my reserve tanks (makan-resup). Hungry. Starting work later tomorrow. So, a little time for me to squeeze a swim in the morning and then get my swim tights before heading to office.

A check at the Triathlon website, it displayed a "Triple Threat" "Dual Dare" challenge.

  • Race starts at 0715hrs
  • Swim course closes at 0805hrs (50mins for athletes to clear swim course)
  • Cycling course closes at 1000hrs (1hr 55mins for athletes to clear cycling course)
  • Running course closes at 1125hrs if you fail to hit the halfway mark (1hr 25mins for athletes to clear 5km of the running course)
Good luck with all your training, peeps.

Posted by Muggs at 6:21 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment