Concuss

Friday, June 17, 2005

Shocked. Yeah right. That's the word. Petrified? Yeah, could use that too.

Definitely NOT For The Faint of Heart
I almost swallowed a staple. Didn't know how it got in there in the first place. I was munching on some titbits. A crunch on something hard alerted me. Next thing that I know, I pulled out a staple. *faintz* What a screw up method to die of internal bleeding in the office. Okay. I need to make some coffee to calm my nerves now. *shakey-shakey* I don't intend to leave my name on the Guinness World of Records this way.

Now, I know how the Predator of The Deep - Great White Shark, feels like. Swallowing metal trash. No, I am not "Built For The Kill" as in National Geographic.

Notice some changes? Yep... Created some shortcut buttons. Is the yellow color too distracting? Free to comment

*Update at 2130hrs*
Swim is rather good today. 1.4km inclusive of 100m warm-up and 200m warm-down. Happy that I achieved a little more than expected. Wrist feels okay. But, still ... I have to be careful. I hope the sky is still clear tonight. "Black Steed .. c'mon"

Posted by Muggs at 9:40 AM  

4 comments:

hahaha. hahahaha. *donno what to say*

but, in the world record, there is actually one man who eats screws and metal stuff. and he actually live on like dat. can't imagine.

Anonymous said...
1:40 PM, June 17, 2005  

*Gulp* I only have one life to find out if my stomach can take screws, bolts and nuts. Not a cat, no 9 lives. I guess I'll stick to mountain bike and diving trips. :D

Muggs said...
1:52 PM, June 17, 2005  

speaking abt mtb, have you hit the trails?

Anonymous said...
2:07 PM, June 17, 2005  

Ehhh, nope. Mostly road for now. This wkend sat also burn, working. Sunday is errands day, friend baby 1st month

Muggs said...
2:38 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment