Nikon vs Canon, New EndlessTrail Button

Friday, June 10, 2005

Totally konked out for last night. My alarm went off at 6am this morning and my eyelids were so heavy that it seems to have completed 3 sets of 20 eyelid dumbbell curls. I had to tap out, giving up for my run.

Nikon vs Canon. This debate can go on forevar.

NikonD70s, D50 against Canon 350D, 300D. Looks like a Triple Threat Match where its every man DSLR for himself. Not that I have not given DSLR a thought before. Since I still have my ever ready Canon A40, getting a Canon A520 is not exactly a good move. My own opinion. Yeah. DSLR can puncture a hole like a lighted cigarette through my pants. But, this puncture might be worth the move. I still own the Nikon FM2, which I love, for life.

Seems like this Nikon vs Canon war is not going anywhere.

*Update at 1737hrs*
New this
Compared to an old this

You guys are going to love *fingers crossed* the new EndlessTrail's linky button. I think this looks better. Its an animated GIF. I trashed another that I've drawn because I think that a couple of trees looked miserable. Hence, I added more trees to it and included a fade in effect. Tonight or rather Saturday early morning, our cycling-makan session seems to be canceled for now. One man down due to MC.

Posted by Muggs at 2:19 PM  

4 comments:

I have a Canon 350D... took me a long time to come to the decision to buy it. Partly because of the arguments for and agaist it. I concur the debate will go on forever. In the end its bst to bite the bllet and do what you feel comfy with.

Anonymous said...
6:46 PM, June 10, 2005  

Hi Chitty. I totally agree with what you say. I shall just go with what my budget and gut feel.

Muggs said...
11:29 PM, June 10, 2005  

Waa ... Yeah, I think this button is real cool too! It's going up on my site!

I guess it would also depend on which protography level are you at. Each camera class would have it's pros and cons. If you ask me, I still feel that for SLR, or DSLR for that matter, it's not just the initial hole in the pocket, but it's probably the start to more holes, especially if you tend to be the kind who are hard to please and wants to constantly ass to your collection of lenses! I'm happy with my semi-pro ... for now. ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
1:11 AM, June 11, 2005  

More buttons!! More buttons!!

Muggs said...
1:24 AM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment