Last Day

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

*Counting down 4 more days before I get salt deposits on my face*

Last night, it was fun having dinner with Kitty, Lambie and Beng. KittyTrainer was suppose to join us. But, he had to work instead. Gang4 missed the fun too. We always have loads of stuff to laugh at. Mostly, due to Lambie's hearing.... wool is always in her ears. StarBucks called it a day (at the particular branch we went to). Otherwise, we would have sat around longer. I became the topic of the day with regards to the SMS and IM messages that I received. Well .. ... I don't really agree with Kitty and Lambie's view on Turtle was hoping for some reply from me.

Now, about the last day as the post title, tomorrow would be my last day of work at my current work place. I made a couple of good friends in this workplace. I learned some stuff too. I guess its not about how the length of stay in a company. It is what you have learned from the work experience there. But, this also translate to something else. I can't blog for a couple of days!! Friday to Sunday, I'll be at a chalet. Sunday is the Triathlon race. My new job starts on Monday. What coincidence?! I am asked to attend the course / seminar happening on Monday and Tuesday. Effectively, I would reporting to work on Wednesday. By then, I'll get a notebook. Meanwhile, I'll try to get my hands on a terminal that has Internet access. Keep a lookout! I hope to take more pics at the BBQ happening on Saturday night!! Smile at the camera please? Don't be shy. Looks like I will have a lot of catching up on reading other people's blog by then.

I'm eyeing on the Terry Fox Run that is coming in September too... I missed the run last year, due to work commitment. Since last year, I promised myself for a rewarding trip to Vertical Marathon at Banyan Tree Bangkok. Since I'm changing my job, I'm not too sure if I can make it. Let's see how it goes.

Posted by Muggs at 11:17 PM  

4 comments:

hey hey hey.. get this straight... its not wool in my ears... its the squirt thats impairing your speech..

as for the turtle.. let's see if its returning home for breeding or hibernation...

Anonymous said...
1:34 PM, June 30, 2005  

oh... no ... the wool is messing around with your logical thinking... wool in head.

Muggs said...
2:18 PM, June 30, 2005  

All the best to your Tri on sunday! Something which I am unable to attempt at this point in time. More training, maybe. If only I can motivate myself. Ha ha ... ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:17 AM, July 01, 2005  

you can!! I'll wait for you to train... next year then!! go gogo!

Muggs said...
10:40 AM, July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment