Nightmare

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My nightmare. Scary shittey stuff.

Restrained by cable ties, onto a flag pole, made to see people participate in the Triathlon race.
Reason? I was late for registration.

Crushed. Totally. Watching people swimming towards the end of the swim course and making a transition to the cycling course. How evil can that be??!!! Made to watch people race.

I broke loose from the nightmare when there was a thunderstorm again this early morning at 5am. *Grumbles* I better don't over sleep on race day.

No morning swim, it was still drizzling. Mission abort.

We are already doing some prep talks on the BBQ that is happening next Saturday night. These people can have all the fun. No boozing for me. No extra spicy stuff too.

Posted by Muggs at 11:22 AM  

2 comments:

can we have some mahjong session ?
late nite TV ?
hehe ...

-Silverhawk

Anonymous said...
10:01 PM, June 21, 2005  

By all means. Just leave me out.

Muggs said...
10:27 PM, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment