Yosemite

Monday, June 27, 2005

Had a day's worth of hard work at myFTOgpx's place last night.... . whopping some a**es on PS2 Dynasty Warriors for the whole of yesterday. I went through a little of his holiday pictures in U.S. with his love. I saw Yosemite!!! This guy actually went there!!! No kidding ... But, I'm glad that he and Sammy enjoyed the place. Yosemite has always been my dream vacation. If possible, do a camp and trek, it would be heaven. Imagine sleeping under the star filled night sky. Simply breathtaking!! Some pictures of places like Anaheim Disneyland and San Francisco certainly refreshed my memories. There are a few shots taken by myFTOgpx which I think are really beautiful. I love the combination of color blending. Didn't have much time to go through all the photos .. . Got to "borrow" a couple to post them here, especially those shots on Yosemite. Thoughtful myFTOgpx and Sammy bought me a box of See's Dark Chocolate Almond. You see .... Muggs is not exactly a chocolate person. Not that I do not like chocolates. But, if I cross the border of a certain dosage (like 2 morsels from a chocolate bar), I will get sore throat coming my way, long before I know what hit me. See's chocolates .... mmm *gobble* *gobble* .... so, last night, I took a little more than the specified dosage limit ... "What is death, without some sinful dark chocolates!!??" Okay. Now, I'm gulping H2O like a lunatic .... remedy actions to prevent sore throat outbreak....

A E-newletter caught my attention. Army Half Marathon is back and registration is going to be up in mid July.

Posted by Muggs at 11:29 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment