Glad

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Low in batt when I woke up at 7am, still ... I got to drag my ass to work. I boarded the train and starting reading my book as usual. At the next stop, I got a pat on my shoulder. It's Mr. Fong! Hey hey! It has been some time. The last time that I saw Mr. Fong was when its Samantha's first month celebration.

:) My day just started with a warm smile

Whoa... this Conan uncle wants a customization on his Mugen sticker. Type R and all kinds of ideas. Must charge this fella sky high. I still need to submit my drawing for him to vet through. KNS

*Updated at 2144hrs*
Clocked 1.2km in the pool (100m warm up, 200m warm down). Correcting a little of my own strokes as I swim along. Best news I've known for today, Water Polo team training is not going to be at my area's swimming pool anymore!! Alright!!! I don't have to travel to another neighbourhood to swim on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays anymore. Black Steed ride starts at 2330hrs. 54Brownie and Chini just gave me a call to tempt me with Roti Prata supper. Kiaoz.

Posted by Muggs at 9:15 AM  

2 comments:

Wow...how's our Mr Fong??

Anonymous said...
1:23 PM, June 16, 2005  

Still happy go luck .. buzzing around like a bee

Muggs said...
1:47 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment