Da Bomb

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Heads UP!!! Incoming!! Take cover!! While all the count down (for the past weeks), some might have wondered what is happening. Now the cat is out of the bag, I can say, "I quit". I dropped the bomb called, "The White Envelope".

Some people are surprised, some aren't. Well, nothing matters. I'm totally touched or moved when HR Daph said that I helped her a lot in her work. She's quite sad that I'm leaving soon. Appreciative souls out there certainly make my life brighter and more meaningful. Nevermind if people take kindness for granted. But, I believe as long as I play my part, give all that I can, a word of sincere "thanks" is more than a thousand sentences said. Many nice people I've known and seriously find it hard to part. Something I've learned from previous job. Everyone can make an effort to keep in contact, if only you want to. Sure. Everyone has their own lives to lead, mouths to feed. But, a quick lunch or coffee, even SMS, will be good enough. I'm glad that I've made some pretty good friends in this short period of time. Total strangers to good friends. How wonderful....

Was in town, just hours ago, in an Arena swim wear shop. I spotted a pair of tights lookalike swimwear. Interesting .. ..

Posted by Muggs at 9:53 PM  

3 comments:

Now can join us for cycle tour already! ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
11:39 PM, May 31, 2005  

darn! how i wish i can drop that white bomb on my bozz now. grrr...

*envious*

Anonymous said...
10:22 AM, June 01, 2005  

EndlessTrail -> Haha ... even if I've not resigned, I can still cycle using leave, think I still have a lot.

kisetsu -> most workplaces are the same. Its just a change of environment, that's all.

Muggs said...
10:58 AM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment