Decal Me

Monday, June 13, 2005



Fox racing logo. ... Niceeee ... I think this decal is going to be on my frame. I saw the decal design right here. Maybe I can include the word, Muggs, in the decal. Anyone interested? Probably you might want to take a look at my finished product before Emailing me.

If you have noticed by now, I'll be doing revamps on buttons. Trying to upgrade all to 80 x 30 px. I'll either trash and re-draw or work on the existing design. Patience ... people.

*Updated at 2317hrs*
Swimming pool session. After such a long break, its time to test the waters. I got to see if my left wrist will protest once I touch the chlorine water. Inital 3-4 laps wasn't good. Out of the waters for too long, even my inner ears are shouting, "Quit drowning us! Here comes the flood again". I decided to go slower and monitor the performance of my wrist. After another 2-3 more laps of warm-up, it felt better. I clocked 850m in the pool today. I went slower than I should be, allowing breaks in between. *Staring at my wrist* Just in case ...

I picked up several books at the library after my swim and met up with OCS for dinner. Since he just knocked off, I met up with him at our ex-office nearby place for some food. Some chit-chat .. told him that I'll drop by his office on one of these days when I knock off early.

Posted by Muggs at 12:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment