Crazy Day at Work

Saturday, June 25, 2005

They left me a present. A really crazy day at work. Loads of stuff to settle. Meetings, patches and evaluations. Now, I understand what "No Fear" means to them. It equates to "No problem, even if there is its not my problem". I had a great lunch with ZhiMien, leaving me a little recharged. This guy is always in deep thoughts. He's might be thinking of what new electronics gadget to own!! Strangely, at a hideaway place in the CBD area, there is a little restaurant that serves japanese food showed to me by ZhiMien. Left work at a later than usual timing and it costed me a swim session. Mm .... I used the time for my run. A short 5km slow run before I brought my GreyHound out for a spin. Some guy's car got smashed up pretty badly at the junction. I sure hope the driver is fine. They had to get the police to direct traffic. 14.8km, a short ride for my GreyHound. More long swim and medium run tomorrow. Not too sure if RanchuKing and Conan have gotten the tickets for InitialD. Likely to be a 5pm show.

Suddenly, I recall that I still have a half day off to be exercised. Tuesday, it shall be!!

Posted by Muggs at 2:26 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment