Sugar Rolls, Green Army Socks

Friday, June 03, 2005

Polar Sugar rolls. Shweeet. They reminded me of someone in the past. I hope she's getting on well in her life now.


Look at my socks. Not much about style here. Green socks with a pair of Nike Air shoes. How stylish can green army socks be? Yeah .. . maybe in camps or with NCC cadets. Okay, I'm just being cheapo here. But, they're comfortable during runs. Who the heck cares?!! I know the color sux ... . no white balance for camera on mobile phone. I've done some color correction using GIMP already. I took the picture before I started out for my run last night.

It wasn't that long ago that I just came up with this template... .. ha.. .now, I have a new template already. Most of the components are in working condition. More or less fiddling with fonts to go nicely with it.

Dinner with AGB tonight. Not going to be as easy next time, since I'm leaving my current work place soon. We had a great time eating and talking about stuff. Who says a guy can't be a good friend of a lady?

I saw the design competition for Bloggers Convention 2005. I have 2 designs in mind so far.... have to draw them out before 10 June.

Posted by Muggs at 10:50 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment