Kona 2006, Tie Fighter Squadron Decal

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just discovered this at BlueCollarMTB pointing to SingleTrack's Kona 2006 range of mountain bikes. Too bad, I just got my GT Ava 3.0. The new Caldera, Blast and FireMountain looks yummy. Anyway, its all going to be like cars, stereos and computers. Endless new models will be out each year. Endless tempting upgrades for each year. So, its eye candy for now. Or ... it could be someone's wishlist.

Last night, I came across a black and white Tie Fighter Squadron decal that looks exactly like this on the rear of a SUV. Damn ... I couldn't activate my cam on my mobile phone in time and the white vehicle sped off.

I saw this Internet Joke while browsing for coding, at W3 Schools. A techie joke.
*Quote*
Customer: "I want to download the Internet. Do I need a bigger hard disk?"
Download the Internet here.
*Un-quote*

Wait a little longer for the ultimatum, killer message!!

For Techies Only: Fedora Core 4 is out. Redhat, anyone?

Conan should be back from Bangkok today. Guess this uncle must be smiling from ear to ear. Where are my presents?

Posted by Muggs at 9:45 AM  

2 comments:

The Tie fighter looks cool ...

As for me ... I want ... I want ... AUTOBOTS decal! Woohoo :D

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:00 PM, June 15, 2005  

You got to search for the design and direct me to it. I'll see what I can do. :)

Muggs said...
11:41 PM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment