Movie: InitialD

Sunday, June 26, 2005

RanchuKing, ChiefClerk, Conan and Muggs caught the movie, InitialD, at 1640hrs. Some people gave negative feedback about this movie. But, I think this movie is not too bad. If you are hoping for something like "Gone in 60secs" kind of show, then look elsewhere. We had dinner and a little coffee before heading home. I had my swimming gear with me. Too bad, there wasn't enough time for me to squeeze in a swim. Cycling is still possible with my BlackSteed. A 25.8km and yet, things to see again. 5 - 8 mountain bikers cycling westwards. A pair of lovebirds locking lips at a bus stop. (^.^) At 0130hrs?? Oh yeah .... you can do pretty much what you want at the bus stop at this hour. A motorcyclist giving me a friendly warning honk.

Now, I'm hungry and eating some chips. Later at 0900hrs ... . Dynasty Warriors shall battle it out again. I'll take a look at myFTOgpx's holiday pics taken in U.S. too. Time to shower and sleep. It was good brute force training just now.

Posted by Muggs at 2:27 AM  

2 comments:

Wah liao, i think i may need to NOT watch Initial D for inspiration for my driving. Instructor kept telling me i always speeding. HAHAHA...
Maybe pics of accidents and crashed cars would suffice. =p Damn so boring.. scandals like no action so far.. ARGFHHHHH

Coulieo said...
5:46 PM, June 26, 2005  

Aww.. I thought GilaMonster would be a good choice.

Muggs said...
12:38 AM, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment