Meteor in Your Face

Monday, June 06, 2005

I hope by now they can see the meteor that is going to hit them in the face. No worries. No one is indispensible.

Take your pick. At the mercy of others or find your own way out. Most choose the easy way out. Leave it to others and hence, at their mercy. Why can't people be masters of their own fate, just by picking up a little responsibility? To this, I can only shrug my shoulders and laugh it off as I walk my path. I bid them best of luck.

Oh yeah!!! This afternoon is the first time after so long (approximately 1 months plus since my wrist injury) that I have not taken any spicy stuff. Commando helped me to grab lunch, while I "cheop" seats with my fat butt. He got me dry yong tao hu, with chilli and sweet sauce. Wah lau eh!!! My perfect excuse. I can't throw away food, right? I had to "force" myself to finish the spicy meal. Woo hoo!! Hot & happy.

More on riding and makan updates. Sat 1am. Cycle, eat, cycle. No exact route has been set yet. But, Commando, Di and Muggs will expect to meet around BT area and start from there.

My oh my. Apple Mac is going to use Intel chips. Tell me. Should I cry or laugh over it? Okay. It just sealed the fate of ideas about getting a Mac now. Their GUI still rockz. Anyway, I can replicate it as close to a Mac GUI as possible on a Linux box now. Save myself some dough.

Posted by Muggs at 9:45 PM  

2 comments:

Wah lan eh!!! Reservist is so BORING!!! NO SCANDALS!!!
i miss my power rangers.. hahaha all 5 of them...

Coulieo said...
10:01 PM, June 06, 2005  

heh!!! you can still carry our your scandal covert actions thru SMS. Watch your line of fire, man. Don't kena cross fire.

Muggs said...
11:00 PM, June 06, 2005  

Post a Comment