Shitey News & My DSLR Dream

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Shite. Just got a piece of ugly news. Well, how shall Muggs put it?? No, its not me ..

Things in this area ain't the easiest to deal with. *Rest of the contents taken offline by Muggs* I guess by not posting it... would be better for the parties involved.

Finally swapped the Enduro8 and Mitty8. Ha... so, I just have to bring either one out for a ride tonight. *Lame excuse* Got to return some library books before the librarian chases my ass around.



Mmm.... I think the DSLR is quite achievable here .. after punching some buttons on the calculator.

*Update 2340hrs*
Damn it. The skies are red again. Looks like Black Steed is sitting around again. Alrighty!!! My comrade and his love have touched down at the airport last night around wee hours. I guess they must be having the economy class syndrome now, after flying 10 over hrs back from U.S..

Today, I came across this song on TV again. Sometime way back ..... (._.) since I last heard this song on radio.

Garth Brooks: To Make You Feel My Love
Written by: - Bob Dylan

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
And I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
There's not doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on a rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothin' like me yet

There and nothin' that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love

For people involved in the shitey news. *Don't take things too hard*

Posted by Muggs at 4:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment