Concuss Again

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Not again. *shake your head* More about terror munchies nightmare later.

My ride last night was just a 25.8km, using my Black Steed. Hence, I guess it was pure brute force? I saw a couple of mountain bikers heading in a different direction across the road and a lone racer on a separate location. It's cooler to ride at night. No escape. You'll still sweat profusely though. That is if you put in a good workout.

A good workout deserves some good treatment. I had Ben & Jerry. Woo-Hoo!! "Shiok" is the word. After for about 2 month, staying away from cold, spicy and sour stuff, I had my first freezing cold ice cream last night after several days of good workouts.

If possible, biking to work would be great (which was what I did today). Not a long ride. Just a 11.7km to another 11.9km back. Today's (Saturday) traffic is light, IMHO. Something which I think would not happen in places like ours, would be massive biking to work campaign. Most people are obsessed with cars. So, right after work, I picked up a pump (with a pressure gauge) for my bike. Wow! So much better than the cheapo pump that I have for my Grey Hound.

Definitely NOT for The Non Gung Ho
Now ... on to the main point of this post *drum roll*

Celebrating Father's Day a day earlier, my parents and I went for a dinner. I thought the dishes that we ordered were pretty good. Thai style fish head, deer meat with ginger slices, mushroom with vegetables and watercress soup. The Thai style fish really whipped my appetite because I've not had anything spicy and sour for more than 2 months. The watercress soup tasted great too. Pondering over what they might have for special ingredients, I observed a "rolled up leaf" of the vegetable. Don't smoke me. I do cook. Leaves don't roll up after boiling in soup. Upon closer examination, the special ingredient that made the soup tasty happens to be a caterpilla. *drum roll x 2* KNS. *pengz x infinity* Okay. I'm over the I-am-The-Great-White-I-smell-blood role. Now, I feel like a Whale Shark. No plankton leaves this hatch alive!!

No Kisetsu, still no Guinness Records intention. No Fear Factor either. :p

No training tonight. Rest day. Cycling and jog .. tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 10:34 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment