New Shoes?

Friday, July 01, 2005

Hi people!! I'm at my friend's office today, using his station for blogging. Going for lunch soon before I collect the keys to the chalet. This morning, I cycled from home to this office location and clocked a distance of 26.3km. I've had a good few puffs of extra thick carbon smoke from vehicle exhausts. It is always nice meeting good friends for lunches. I was looking around my shoes while waiting for my friend and I spotted some major wear and tear. My Nike AirMax is beginning to show the cushion from the base of my left shoe!!! In no time, I'll have no more ... "Air" left.... once the friction against the road has puncture the cushioning. I need a new pair of shoes. Either some Sale out there can get me a cheaper pair of runner shoes... else.. .. I'll try Mizuno or its back to Asics.

Tomorrow night is BBQ night.. Woo hoo!!

Posted by Muggs at 12:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment