Mouse and MTB

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Oooo.. . .its surprising to find that the PhilipStark mouse that I wanted to get (sometime back) is now at $19.90. *Hiak hiak hiak* I think it used to cost $49.90 when it was first launched. Or was it $59.90? Nevermind that. Mm.... $19.90 seems like a good catch.

MountainBike.... something that I have put on hold for quite a while. Well, mainly because Commando is serving his reservist duty. This coming week, he'll be back. Hence, we can take a look again. In fact, it is time to make our purchase. Yikes.. . . some many Ds. Decision, dilemma, damage (to my pockets ... ha). Just 3, not too many. But, enough already. Anyway, my cousin, KK, wants to learn to ride a bike. I can't possibly use my racer..... So, a sturdy mountain bike should be able to withstand some falls.

DynastyWarriors (PS2) ass kicking session tomorrow. Musou time!!

Posted by Muggs at 10:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment