New Template

Thursday, May 26, 2005

So far so good..... everything seems fine. I created the banner using GIMP and I like the masking tape portion the best. I don't have any new pics of me in a race. Okay, probably a new one will come in July. So ... for now, this will be it. I changed the colours of the headers a little. I hope its not too difficult to read since the background is dark in colour. The white words, "Limping Marathon Runner", isn't white in the first place. I wanted a yellow based colour and thought of doing a shadow back drop. But, my background is black ... so.. . no point doing the shadow thingie .... I'll save that idea for the next template. I went through approximately 100 over fonts, I guess. Finally, I narrowed down to 3 specific fonts. Eventually, I picked this. Something not too serious or loud. I wanted something fun and non uniform.

Was online MSN IM with Beng now because he is currently in Boston. This joker misses Wonton Mee . ... can't believe it. Anyway, its not too bad. His flight is tomorrow night ....

Look at Kisetsu and EndlessTrail blog!! Documenting on their rides! Looking at Kenny's "Sipping Ice Milo" shot, on Kisetsu's blog, makes me laugh over again and over again and over again and ..... okay, you get the idea.

Okay ... have to jog later ... . so much rainfall for the past few nights.

Posted by Muggs at 10:05 PM  

3 comments:

i still can't download the GIMP. Grrr....

i so really want to have photoshop but i think it cost a bomb eh....

psst, anywhere can get cheap cheap?

Anonymous said...
11:21 AM, May 27, 2005  

I think I know what cheap cheap means... hee hee. Anyway, I sent you a mail on http download of GIMP.

Muggs said...
12:14 PM, May 27, 2005  

actually, i prefer your former layout, but this is smtin different... i feel the font color shd b more contrasting for the dark background, can't see very well wif ur light blue font.. or.... is there smtin wrong wif my eyes??!!!

Anonymous said...
5:24 PM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment