ickleOriental Link Button

Monday, May 30, 2005

How fun is that? Extremely!!! Since I'm a fan of ickleOriental's livejournal (haha .. just a regularly checking for updates), I thought ... Mmm .. it'll be a wonderful idea to make a button. Sort of personalise those buttons for blogs that I read. She always has a bubbly character and the thought of using an anime girl came to my mind. Anime cuties always have a sweet smile. (*^_^*)
ickleOriental owns a Mac (ApplePower that is, probably she does), does tri, mountain bikes, reads and many more. Isn't that cool??!!
By the way, I tried to do an animated wink or giggles action on the anime girl. But, its a little tricky. Wasn't exactly successful. I'll try again. Not sure if I'll be successful eventually. Temporary, this will be ickleOriental's button for now.


Okay, after resting so long, my first ride (since then) will happen tonight tomorrow night. I forgot about the frontal assault that is happening tomorrow. Or else .. .. Anyway, got to see how's that wrist of mine taking it. Will be going slow on the ride. Covering the route would be the main objective. Ride will commence once bus drivers sleep.

Back from my run. Oh no... got to go bathe and sleep. But first, ... some SkiD'lite yogurt ... (O_o)P
Mmm ... I'm wondering if my buddy, myFTOgpx, is having fun with his love in U.S. now. I hope these guys are enjoying themselves.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment