MSN ChitChat, Charity Race

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Last Late for some updates, I mean.
Yesterday, Karloong was online. We chatted via MSN for a while regarding the HK trip. Not too such if she's able to be back in time to join us. But, I'll proceed to check with tour agencies about the bookings first. I went to Temple of Geeks to meet up with HWM. It's been some time back since I've seen him. So, its coffee talk time. Too bad, Mr. BlurKing couldn't join us. I thought my SecSch gang would gather for a coffee talk time too. But, it was no-show. Coulieo, PimpDaddy and Commando's plan did not happen too .... well, main problem is because I try to avoid cold drinks due to my wrist. What's the point of going to clubbing places when I can even take cold drinks ... say cold Coca-Cola? No, Flaming Lamborghini does not count. Oh .... talking about the clubbing-pubbing thingie.. .. it has been donkey years since I stepped into one. *eyes roll* So, later in the night, I thought of going for a ride ... . too bad, it was pouring. I marched to bed then ...

This morning was rather early for me. Went over to WCP to take a look at the Charity Ride event. Riders are suppose to do some distance, climb some hills and make it back. 45km, 22km and 7km for your selection. Nope, I did not register for this (as much as I would like to). Thus, giving my wrist more rest. Of course, like my right knee.. .. full recover would take months .... Now, its a lot better. Just to be on the safe side

Posted by Muggs at 8:00 PM  

4 comments:

Blah, I fly aeroplane again. :p

Was so tired that I just don't felt like cycling on that day. :(

Anonymous said...
1:08 PM, May 30, 2005  

Post-240km Syndrome? Have not recovered? A few of your kakis are there ...

Muggs said...
2:37 PM, May 30, 2005  

i donno. the thing was thru' out the night there was this sharp pain at my left chest, shortly the pain shot up to my left hand. then when 5.30 came, the pain was still there. oso i din have enuff sleep due to this pain, thus i decided to forgo.

wasted. but i rather rest than go there and cause more trouble with this pain.

Anonymous said...
5:27 PM, May 30, 2005  

yikes!! You better take care

Muggs said...
6:03 PM, May 30, 2005  

Post a Comment