Coulieo, Conan Button

Friday, May 20, 2005

*5days left. God of Gamblers can count the number of days left with just a only his right hand. Left hand is out for now*

Hiak hiak hiak ... Now comes Coulieo's very own linky buttons. Fresh from Gimp. Next, in my queue list, ickleOriental.
or
It was tough creating these 2 buttons and looking for good cursive fonts was no easy task. Injecting a little "Austin Powers" touch here. Schwingging 60s, baby. I tried the Husky and Stash font. It wasn't too bad. But, at that resolution, the letter "a" looks like "o". So ... I switched fonts.
Muggs prefers the first, where Coulieo chooses the second. Well... the second button is not too bad either. Ok. Now, its people's choice... you can select if you want your buttons 80 x 15 or 80 x 30 format. Groovy. "Oh, behave.."

Uncle (Conan) is really a problem child. Wire tap from our MSN messenger conversation .. ..

Muggs: "What design do you want for your button?"
Conan: "Muz be solid solid, one."

Muggs: "Mm-kay"
Conan: "Muz be striking. People see already will have strong impression."

Muggs: "Alright .... " *Scribbles, scribbles ... Muggs taking notes*
Conan: "Muz be steady poon pee pee."

Conan: "Muz be like Xiaxue's button .. ... look like this"

Muggs: "How about I draw you a pink amazon sword with a shield that says, 'Babe Blog' "*Muggs shaking his head away*
Conan: "knn, I give you one solid solid punch."

Muggs: "Give it to me, lassie"

His request for a button is really... something. Since its your birthday yesterday, okay .. I'll give this to you. Quit whining. Conan happens to be Muggs's Man-In-Green friend. He isn't exactly your fittest trooper around. But, hey, since you're the "Nokia" man, I salute you.

My saluation to this uncle. Ya... . Mugen.. ... my foot. You can kiss your car decal goodbye till my wrist is okay. Fat wrists don't produce good decals.

Posted by Muggs at 11:24 AM  

1 comments:

Good Job. Where is my shield ... hehe

Till then your hand is well, i shall let u free of Mugen.

May the force be with you !!!

- Conan

Anonymous said...
1:00 AM, May 21, 2005  

Post a Comment