Template Changes, Meeting Shite

Friday, May 27, 2005

I hope this is easier on the eyes for everyone. I changed the text entry font colours and the colours for links too. It has a better contrast than the previous. Lambie highlights that she prefers the former template, "The Sky is the Limit". It has a brighter layout, a lot more cheerful than this. Not to worry. I change the template to a new design in a few months time. More designs/layouts. A different range of colours too.

Meet Conan later, dinner, I suppose. This uncle is sharpening this Parang .... since he knows that I've gotten my bonus, I don't think he's going to spare me. Kaoz ... Maybe I can call him SpongeV SquarePants.

This morning, dialogues heard during an overseas call conference .....

"We have to take note of . ...... "
"Yes, that is definitely .... "
"Look at this portion where it states .... "
"Just remember to check the ..... "

"Okay. A re-crap on what we've mentioned so far."
Yeah .... . no wonder meetings are so full of shittey business.

Posted by Muggs at 11:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment