Chalets n BBQ

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Since the triathlon is in July, I thought it would be a great idea to book a chalet near the race site. Without a car, it would be a great idea that I can cycle there in advance. Stay a day or two. We could even have a BBQ. Of course, I would avoid most BBQ food. Heck.. .. I'll let people have all the fun at the BBQ and I shall have mine on the triathlon race day. Hence, I booked a 2 nights stay for the chalet. I hope I can recover in time for the event. Or else, I can only cheer for people who are racing. *sniff* For now, I will just have to train on my running. *Eyes roll* Its the other 2 sports of the race that I think I need more training on. Yeah, I can swim well. But, I could use more training. Same goes for cycling. At the current rate my wrist is healing, it's still too early to tell. But, it looks promising. Anyway, I went for a second round of "pain therapy". Nah... its not that bad. Physician was working on my hand and arm again. More popping sounds. Mmm.. . now I could rotate my wrist from palm down to palm up position (with slight discomfort), which I was not able to do before. So far so good.

So, BBQ it is, on 2nd July night. Open invitation. Anyone? Bring your own booze though... b'cos Muggs is not a booze person. Retired from the Merlion scene a long time ago.

Kisetsu has added me in her Internet A-Z list. Haha.... shweeeet. M for Muggs.

Posted by Muggs at 6:40 PM  

2 comments:

hey,will we be invited to ur chalets...??? i wan pork chop n chicken wing...i wan to play big2 too..do u have this game...anyway snake n ladder also can...pls reply asap...thk from Fatty bum bum Angie kwan & Handsome guy Peter. :)

Anonymous said...
12:01 AM, May 05, 2005  

Its open. Can come. As for the requested food.... I'm sure I can do something about the food.

Muggs said...
8:40 AM, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment