Narrowband

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I think I can call this narrowband. Ping response of 900 over msec, at home. (T_T)
Shitty response... I did a little surfing and called it a day. I thought I could look for some inspiration on designing more buttons... but, I gave up... Haha.. . craving for faster access.. I guess most people already cannot live with the 56k USR modems these days. At least I am one.Arrggg... how to update ...

I tried to design Coulieo's button using a MudFlap girl design. *Sniff* Squeezing the design into a 80 x 15 button is no joke. In that small box, the MudFlap girl looks like a Chimera more than anything else. Guess I'll have to increase the button size because the MudFlap girl design is too cool to let go. Go, Gurl Power!

Posted by Muggs at 11:38 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment