Silly ISP

Friday, May 06, 2005

This morning, at around 2am (I think), Karlooong called home. We did some chit chat on latest news and gossip, expressing our individual views over most issues happening around us. All the time while we're talking, Bala was actually doing his "Body Maintenance" (a.k.a. Sleep) on the sofa. After our chat is over, I passed the phone over to Bala (of course after waking him up). I should have taken a pic of him. Karlooong will laugh till she starts to tear.

Just back from dinner with Beng, Gang4 and FakeSammiCheng. Mini-gathering. Celebrating a belated birthday for Gang4. Before they arrive, I walked around to shop for a wrist wrap, just in case I might need it during my Tri event. Looking around for a spare tights. Didn't find anything interesting. On the other HAND, everyone is laughing at Muggs left wrist. Like Beng claims, we're getting old. Ha. Its great to do a mini-gathering once in a while, to catch up. Seems like everyone is doing well, everyone is flying regional.

Much said about my broadband modem problem. Just as I have suspected. ISP changed something. Using my usual settings, I could not maintain my connection for more than 1min. I did a few changes. Now, its work perfectly..... Silly ISP. Grrrr... . Ok, one problem down. Now, main problem is my left wrist. I wonder how am I going to do push-ups and chin-ups then next time. Geee.... Guess will have to strengthen my wrist to aid recovery. But, tomorrow morning's first stop, Chinese physician shop. Is this the so-called "No Pain No Gain"? More ouch-es to come.

MMmmmm .. wrist feels better. But, with slight discomfort or pain while rotating my palm (to do palm face upwards). Nevertheless, there has been improvement since the last 5days. Yikes .. time for my 4km run. Later

Was in a Zone3 for my 4km run. Ok. Happy is the word.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment