Beezy Dayz

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I consider myself as rather filial person, seldom missing any gatherings of relatives. Grandparents death anniversaries, etc. Instead of sneaking away, hoping not to see my ExtremeCharacter relative, I took a bet. Fortunate thing, she already left for the day. While I just got off work, I headed straight to my aunt's place (usual gathering location, for my grandparents death anniversaries) for dinner. Most people were already there and had their dinner. A group of 4 already at a majong game. Bala was one of the "kar". Strange but true, YMother didn't make any noise. Yep, its been a real long time since I met up with my uncles, aunts and cousins. I watched telly, waiting for Bala to finish this game of majong. We took a bus home and we reached around 12.15am. Did a little surfing online, before heading out for my ride.

So much things to see.... This time.... in running order
1) Metal strip
2) Hardard Signal Cone broken into pieces (probably by a Daytona driver)
3) Wooden plank
4) TP Road block (interesting.. . several guys were by the side of the road, a car has been ordered to stop, cease engine)
5) 3 Mountain bikers riding on pavement. No idea they were jeering or cheering me. Ha, I was on the road, zooming pass.
6) Pong-pong fruit
7) Road kill, with innards all spilled out (no idea if its a pigeon or rodent, I was traveling at 28km/h, too fast to take a second look)
8) Last, not the least and this I cannot "siam". I had to go over a stream of dumpster truck that had juices flowing all over the place. Ewwww ... . I was overpowered by the stench and I tried hard not to wobble as I steer away.

Pit-stop or rather ended my training ride, heart beat at 70% (just Zone1, due to traffic stops, humps). Took a few toasts and a cup of hot tea. Rush back to bathe and wash my clothes, headed off to sleep. 2 more events today. Run and RollerBlade. Tonight, I have to attend my good friend's wedding too. Mr. BBCLow. Muggs dozed off at 4am.

Unable to wake up at 10am, I ended up waking at 12pm. Went to blade at WC after I had to report a police case about vice messages sent to my mobile. 20+ in one whole day, even at 12.45am.... these people are crazy. Police only adviced me to change a new line. Anyway, my 2 year contract is up. Time for a new line and phone. At WC, Conan was ahead of me leading me to a down slope. He negotiated the slope well due to his past roller skating experience. I failed terribly and fell on my left. Still able to skate, I thought it was ok. But when I removed my slider while taking a break, I knew something was wrong. I couldn't turn my wrist and it was painful. We ended the day since the sky is getting dark too. Lamented to Conan that 10mins skate here just to see me with injury. After drinks, we went home.

My SecSchool buddy is having his wedding tonight and I wouldn't miss it. I attended the wedding with my immobilized wrist. Fortunate thing, it was a left hand and I could still shake everyone's hand with my right. Right after dinner, I'm home now. Sleep soon, getting ready to see a doc first thing tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 11:50 PM  

1 comments:

Oh no ... left wrist too? Hmm ... some higher power must have been working it's magic somewhere ... ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
11:06 AM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment