A Lazy Monday

Monday, May 23, 2005

Nothing much in a day for me. But definitely a really busy and happy day for Papa RL. His newborn baby boy arrived this morning around 3+ am. More sleepless nights for months for RL. Received his MMS camera shot of his newborn. Congrats, man.

Alright. Time for me to fix my yoghurt craving by grabbing a few from the convenience store before they close. No run tonight. Rest while run continues tomorrow morning.

The other day while I had my dinner at a restaurant with friends, I ordered some noodles with some side dishes. The restaurant was packed with diners and the service staff was really busy serving everyone. Probably it was really driving this cute waitress crazy. When she serve our side dish, Crispy Fried Chicken, she said, "Crispy Fried Cheekean". Noticing the error herself, she was laughing uncontrollably. On the other hand, I tried to contain my laughter to just a wide smile. My friends were dumbfolded. I like cute waitresses who often mispronounce names of dishes. \(^-^)/ Cute!

An idea on ickleOriental's button came to my mind this afternoon. Now, I just need to put it into pixel form, 80 x 30. I thought of re-doing my button too. Still looking around for a good font .....

Posted by Muggs at 9:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment