Muggs, NewJourney Button

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just created another Linky button for myself. I'm an arcade fan. Hence, the Pac-Man idea struck me last night. Thus, this button is born.

Something for NewJourney owner. I have permission to link, so here it is, The New Journey.
or
Gosh.... I can't decide which to use.

Muggs.. . a slacker last night. Didn't go for my jog. Guess I'll have to re-schedule my runs. Around early this morning, there was a heavy downpour. It was quite a good sleep. So good till I could rot in my bed. I did set my alarm to trigger off at 6am. But, it was still drizzling.... I can't jog then. I shall be jogging tonight. Well, after my dinner appointment with Lambie, Kitty (probably with KittyTrainer) and Beng.

My left wrist is still recovering slowly. Imagine this. My left wrist was so bad that last week, I weren't able to floss my teeth. Still I tried. Last night, finally, flossing away.... I discovered that my left wrist did not hurt. *Happy* Slow but steady recovery.

Posted by Muggs at 10:18 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment