What's Wrong?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh dear.... First, its SMS disturbances. Then, I fell while skating. Now, my broadband modem gives problem (got to settle this later, that's why... slow in updates). What's next? Bring it on baby.... c'mon .... bring it on.

As of now, Muggs is blogging with one hand typing like a typewriter, a letter at a time. This is crazy. I went to a chinese physician on Sunday, to my knowledge, they are opened everyday (except for CNY). Not the grand-master, but the son, who actually looked into my problem. He told me that its some slight dislocation of bone positioning. 5 short steps that sent me, seeing stars ........ literally.

1) Rubbing forcefully on my hand, where the bone has shifted. He had to "move" the bone back.
2) His left foot wedged into my left arm-pit. At one swift motion, he pulled my arm, holding on to my left hand. Next, he jerked my 5 fingers one at a time. At this point, Muggs began to hallucinate due to hyperventilation. Fighting against the pain. Couldn't draw this on a gif... take too long to draw.
3) Rub bone again.
4) Jerk arm overhead, towards the back.
5) Jerk arm behind back, upwards.

Oh boy.... alert.... feeling weak. Muggs actually had to rest for a while after seeing doc before heading elsewhere.


Muggs looks like a kickboxer. But, only lookalike portion is this bandaged up left wrist. This is as close as Muggs could get, looking like a kickboxer. Muay-Thai..... hai-yeeeeeeee-yak!!! *Ouch*

Posted by Muggs at 5:43 PM  

7 comments:

not bad not bad
at least you still can clench your fist ... wahahahha ...

I think you'll be sideline from training for a week. hehehe ...

when your race is near, you sure wont be skating with me huh ... :p

Anonymous said...
9:24 PM, May 03, 2005  

Not good ... not good at all. Better lay off using your left hand until it gets better.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
1:40 AM, May 04, 2005  

ouch... it looks painful the way u describe how the 'sin sei' put your bones back to place!

Anonymous said...
8:47 AM, May 04, 2005  

Conan -> won't skate till race day is over

Endlesstrail -> trying hard. Typing with one hand. Any other activities, one hand too.

Kisetsu -> Painful at first, but it felt better each day now. Swelling is not as bad now

Muggs said...
10:24 AM, May 04, 2005  

Muggs -> Erm, cycling wih one hand? Not that advisable, unless it's along ECP. Oh, btw. There'll be a ride to Sedili, just north of Desaru. Not too sure if you'll have recovered by then. It's an overnight thingie. Interested?

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:49 AM, May 04, 2005  

endlesstrail -> Sad to say, my odometer has not been counting since I fell. When is the trip then? I'll have to grab my MTB already, instead of waiting for my friend. If date is too close, I'll pass. Don't want to hold anyone, if I fall behind.

Muggs said...
1:06 PM, May 04, 2005  

oh boy oh boy! i'm going sedili! it's the ride of my life man! my first long distance ride. are u guys going?

can't wait!

Anonymous said...
4:59 PM, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment