Chocolate PowerGel Review

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ta-da!!! My very own review on Chocolate PowerGel from PowerBar.

Looks - Upon tearing open the top portion of the Gel pack, I squeezed a little of its chocolate contents out. Some brownish gooey looking stuff (alright, its not that horrifying) oozed out of its small opening (great for handling, especially you wouldn't want to spill its contents while you're running).

Taste - Chocolate!! Of course without a doubt. Try melting a morsel from a chocolate bar. Lick it. You'll get the idea. This chocolate flavored Gel is not too sweet. Quite okay to my taste buds.

Boo-boos - Perhaps I have a delicate tongue. My tongue feels like I've suffered a plastic paper cut from the torn off portion of the pack.

Reminder - Instruction says that you should still consume water together with PowerGel.

My personal view - Thumbs up on taste and almost any other thing.... "Ecsac my tarng feels farnny nowth. Sheeth!! Paper Curth!!"

Posted by Muggs at 7:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment