Forgetfulness, a Plus Point?

Saturday, May 07, 2005

It has been a while. Muggs isn't like that in the past. Muggs always remember stuff. As much as I want to forget them, its like bad dreams, just come back haunting me time after time. Usually around this time of the year, Muggs would think about the past. Not anymore. Muggs discovered, since last year, he has started to forget those stuff.

Its has been 6 years since singlehood. The first 2 and half years busy on my uni studies. Next 2 and a half year working my butt of for my ex-company, which was totally crazy. Last year, busy in new work place, adapting. Overall, it has been a really busy period for Muggs. Some say busy is good. Kitty says not remember the past, is a good start. I agree.

Life is like a race. If you've blown a tyre and you just sit there, none other racers have time to help you. Unless you pick yourself up to change the tyre,
others will zoom by you. You compete against others and race against yourself as well.

Sometimes, have an excellent memory isn't necessary a good thing. Feeling nostalgic...?

On a different note altogether, I went to get my wrist fixed today. Seems to be getting better. But, still needs to be careful. That's why I aborted the run just half and hour ago. It was drizzling. Wet floor, old shoes.... bad combination. I don't want to slip, fall and break something else. Ok... more ass kicking tomorrow with myftogpx.

Posted by Muggs at 11:43 PM  

3 comments:

Hmm ... come to think of it, I've got a wrist guard lying aroung my room. It has served me well, and fortunately for me, I do not require it's service any longer. Perhaps you might want to load it for a little while. It's suitable for sports!

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
3:08 AM, May 08, 2005  

Great! Thanks. I'll probably get from you next month. But, I'm still staying away from anything that requires my left hand for now. More rest.

Muggs said...
10:19 AM, May 08, 2005  

Next month? Won't your wrist have healed by then? For me, the wrist guard was more for speeding up the recovery process. ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
2:08 AM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment