A Great Day

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Overall, it has been a great day for me. During lunch time, I went for more torture chambers treatment. Nah... it was a trip to the Chinese physician. To be exact, my fourth visit now. Yep. Got my arms tugged at again. Not painful at all. He applied the usual brown paste which smells like really bad cheese. Oh well... . lunch time was running short. I had to pack food back to my office for my lunch.

Right after work, I met up with ZhuiTeLun and JapBoy. Just a small gathering. Dinner and catching up chit chat. While walking around the shopping mall area. I bumped into my cousin and his wife. Such coincidence. He was actually going to meet up with his brother and his wife-to-be. We all decided to meet up and head for a drink, changing several locations before settling down in TCC. Guys being guys ... we chatted about the "Men in Green" stories and encounters in those-were-the-days. Haha .. . totally driving those 2 ladies to eternal boredom. It was around 15mins to 12midnight that we actually thought of heading back home. What a night!

Now that I'm home, I took off my bandaged hand since I have been keeping it wrapped up like an Egyptian mummy. Strange... . it did feel better now. Pain or discomfort of any sort seems to be gone, even when I rotate my wrist. A good sign. I think I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Endlesstrail and Kisetsu are heading off for a cross-country ride. Crossing into another country's border is another form of
"cross-country ride" ride, isn't it? ;p Enjoy guys!! Just remember your roles ...... Full-time Posers!!! Haaha.

Posted by Muggs at 2:29 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment