What Tokking You?

Sunday, May 22, 2005

These few nights were kind of wet. Rain, that is. What is on your mind, you sickos? I jog at night. I weren't able to actually run for consecutive 2 days now. But, I can't really do anything about it. Thinking about doing a run this morning. But, I have to work today (a holiday). So, not exactly a good idea to drain myself out. I reach the hawker around my office area for a quick bite (breakfast) before starting my office job. Being a dim sum person, I wanted a lotus paste bun.

Muggs: "Uncle, can I have one lian2 rong2 bao1."
HawkerUncle: "Huh?"

Muggs: "One ...... lian2 rong2 bao1."
HawkerUncle: "Huh? What's that?"

Muggs: Pointing to the menu in chinese characters, "Lian2 rong2 bao1?"
HawkerUncle: "Ohh ..... yan2 yong2 .... say properly lah."

Muggs: "........" ('_';)

I'll give my left wrist one more week of rest before I try out on the bike. I've been giving my bike a good rest time for approximately a month now. Mm.. . as for swims .. I'll monitor for the time being. But, I did come across a nice looking swimming trunk from Arena. But, it doesn't have even a single layer of padding. My butt will be sore after riding for 40km.. where I'll have to ask my butt, "Hello, hello. Are you okay?", then the PERRL check. Buns of steel or rock hard buns ... .take your pick.

Oh yeah.. .. I almost forgot I picked up a new toy up today. A re-contract since my 2years is already up. She's charging up now. I'll wake her up before midnight, tonight.

Posted by Muggs at 4:21 PM  

4 comments:

What does she look like? Is she hot? Is she, Finnish? german? Or semi-japanese?

Coulieo said...
10:26 PM, May 23, 2005  

Ha... she's finnish

Muggs said...
11:21 PM, May 23, 2005  

40km butt pain??? Wah, then my this 250km meaning my butt burst liao. hahaha.

Anonymous said...
4:25 PM, May 24, 2005  

heehee... .then yours are "Buns of Titanium". What a waste.. ... I wanted to go for a long ride too....Bur had to work on holiday weekends.. Boo

Muggs said...
5:32 PM, May 24, 2005  

Post a Comment