Sudden Uncontrollable Urge

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I went home, on the dot from work today. Couldn't do much about the existing problem. Muggs was travelling back home by train, as usual. As always, Muggs would step out and aside in a crowded train to allow people to alight and board. However, 2 stops away from my home, Muggs was ousted. Once I stepped out of the train, it was too packed. I had to wait for the next one. I got several odd or weird looking stares as though I am an alien from Mars and / or I am an alien who loves to perform a**l probe administration on humans. Well .. .... I wasn't in a rush to get back home anyway.

While walking back home from the station, I had this uncontrollable desire to mount on my bike and go for a ride. I know I should not. But, I can't help thinking about it. I just have to fight the urge. Although I feel much better already, I need to rest my left wrist for now and prepare it for a bigger event.

Aww ... . I received news from my office that I would need to work on this coming holiday weekend. 2days in a row. Life of an I.T. engineer. Grrrr... ..

Just finished a run of 4.8km. I saw a racer and a mountain bike on the road while I was jogging ...... I felt the urge to ride again... Arrg ... . Really hungry now. Need some food. Can't think straight. If no one else is requesting for linkz buttons, I'll make mine tomorrow. Hee hee... have a slight concept of what I want. Stay tuned.

Posted by Muggs at 9:55 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment