Brown Town, Fare Hike

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Riddle:
You work, I work. You sleep, I work.
You eat, I starve. You burp, I eat.
You curse, I fly .... no need to eat, sleep or burp.
I'll only work.
What am I?

With the news of the recent fare hike discussion, I think its time to do something ..... Muggs came up with a little slogan and button.
Fare hike? Take your bike!

A little button for Mr. Brown. Who doesn't read his Brown Town?

Answer to riddle:
Network Engineer.

TMD, so hungry I can eat a cow.
Hang on, Coulieo. Its difficult to make a cool looking fox/wolf design for your button. But, I'll try. Uncle Conan's button got to have a Barbarian sword too.

ickleOriental
I read a lot of ickleOriental's LJ. But, awwww.. .. . I'm about to make a linky button for her site too. But, it seems like she's going away. Someone with such bubbly character, looking at life on the bright side, blogging it out .... Now, this is hard to find. Such a waste. Well, I do hope she continues to write.

My buddy, myFTOgpx is such a joker (he always is, in his own ways). Tomorrow, he's flying off to the States with his darling and he's still figuring out how to use the digital camera (belonging to a friend). Trying out his luck at the RTFM method (apparently it failed), he called me for some quick-tell-me-everything-you-know tips. I had to go through with him the basics of photography. Okay. .... he's a rather fast learner.

Progress Report: My left wrist is getting better. *smiles* Now, when I rotate my wrist to do a "palm up" action, there is just slight discomfort (feels like muscle fatigue). Wow. Compare this to 3 weeks back when my palm can only face forward .. .. then pain follows. Now ... this is crazy.... as advised by the Chinese physician, for 3 weeks, I have avoided these food.... *sigh* I'm starting to hallucinate ... I need sinful food. But, its really heart warming to hear vendors asking about my wrist, showing their concern. Some even forbid me to carry equipment for them. ;)

Posted by Muggs at 8:57 PM  

4 comments:

yo yo yo.. cool man, just take ur time.. haha.. what else can i ask for.. its free service!!
Got full confidence in yer designs bro! No Worries!

Coulieo said...
11:34 PM, May 18, 2005  

Should I name the button like.... "Scandal Power"? "PowerPuff Scandal"? Hiak Hiak Hiak... hey, your profile pic looks cool. BT

Muggs said...
11:50 PM, May 18, 2005  

Hmmm, should I ride my bike to work when the fare increased?

i'm gonna take that button.

Anonymous said...
8:00 AM, May 19, 2005  

Feel free to grab the buttons!! No copyright.

I'll be biking to work soon. I just need to survey the surrounding.

Muggs said...
8:54 AM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment