*Ring ring* Hello?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

SMS-ed AGB to find out about her day. Hah!! Libra's telepathic skill rulez ~ !! She was surprised that I knew something was bothering her. *Hiak hiak hiak* A clouded mind can't see what's beyond the hills.

Walking, on my way back from the train station, a gust of wind blew towards me and onto my face. Ooooo ... "This is not good", I thought to myself. Smells fishy. Mr. Cumulus Nimbus is up to something again.... I better be quick, get changed and go for a run. Once I reached my void deck, I exclaimed as I open my letterbox, "Alamak!". White envelopes with 3 big words "OGS" and that oh-so-familiar ink of a rubber stamp. More no-goods. I need to make plenty of phone calls. My backup seems to be lost, clueless of what is happening. I told him, I'll call instead. Not too bad. Just a couple misses. Mobile phone.. . some invention..... Okay, my stomach is growling. Got to have some food before I jog later. Couldn't jog early in the morning today. ZZzz monster did a triple combo hit on Muggs ... Muggs was seeing stars. Stars cleared only around 7am. What a fight!

Latest news ... Karloong might be coming back early than expected. Hooray!! I'm sure she misses home badly. But, everything is not finalised yet. We'll probably know by June.

Posted by Muggs at 7:41 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment