Where am I now?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Back from my 23min run. It was raining not too long ago and the pavement is still wet. Therefore, I went real slow. Just a minute, let me grab my organizer. My training schedules are so messed up now. Looks like I missed one biking and two swimming sessions for now. Mainly due to work and appointments. Like I always tell me friends, I have too much time at hand. How to pass time? I swim. I bike. I jog. People tell me, "Do yourself a favor. Get attached. Look for a mate.". My reply? No one can take my shit.

Trying hard to accomodate, I have to re-arrange my training sessions. Contant checking is required. Shall not miss any training, as far as possible. Ooo .. . looks like Karloong is on the phone with Bala now. Sis is calling back home via long distance call.

Posted by Muggs at 11:18 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment