Traits of a Libra

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Feeling crazy today, I went to jog in a stadium. Get it straight. I'm not a stadium person. Muggs do not like to run around in circles like a hamster in a cage, spinning in the wheel. But, it has been a long time since I ran in a stadium and I thought why not. Ok. I still prefer running anywhere else. More stuff to see. Now, on my way back after the run, I passed loads of people having their dinner at a nearby coffeeshop. I saw someone sipping lime juice. Man!! I told myself, "I need a glass of cold lime juice!".

Alert.... Traits of a Libra.
Indecisive and changeable : Checked, I thought I need ice water.
Gullible and easily infuenced : Checked, I need cold lime juice.
Flirtatious and self-indulgent : Checked
, I need cold lime juice.

BBC-Low called me just before I began to jog in the stadium. We had a small chat before I started off. I mentioned to him that he needs to get someone to take over me on the 1st of May, which is BBC-Low's wedding day. Muggs is suppose to help BBC-Low out as an emcee. Muggs is suppose to partner another lady on stage for his big day. Life as an I.T. engineer is terrible. We can only mess around with stuff when people are not working. Hence, holidays are the best to screw up anything and fix them up again. News came out saying that I got to work overnight till 1st of May and the timing is not fixed yet. As a contingency, Muggs told BBC-Low to source for another guy to partner this gorgeous lady (BBC-Low claims that she is gorgeous). BBC-Low and Muggs have been friends for ... 17 years, since SecSchool days. I wouldn't want to miss this event. No, not for a million dollars. I'll turn up, no matter how tired I would be. But, Muggs is just worried that fatigue takes over and Muggs starts to mumble and blunder on stage. Too important a day to screw up anything for my good friend. Muggs even wrote down what stuff to say.... aww... just too bad.

Mr. Mackey from SouthPark always say, "Drugs are bad, mmkay?".
Muggs would say, "Time to go get my lime juice now, mmkay?"

Posted by Muggs at 8:45 PM  

3 comments:

haha.. traits of libra.. how accurate.. except the "flirtatious" point though..

qwerty said...
12:28 AM, April 21, 2005  

It may not mean in a bad way. Probably only to your partner?

Muggs said...
12:45 AM, April 21, 2005  

hmm.. in tat case, then i'll try to live up to tat trait of my zodiac sign! haha.. :P

qwerty said...
12:51 PM, April 21, 2005  

Post a Comment