Pet Mozzie

Monday, April 11, 2005

Surefire way to train for cycling? "Yes sir! Keep a pet mosquito in your room, sir!!"

The mosquito in my room pissed me off by giving me a few stings and disappearing each time I switched on the lights. When I finally spotted it, I was too slow to swat that bugger. Now, wide awake at 3am. What could I possibly do? Ride. I have to ride anyway. So, I got my stuff, moved as silently as possible and started my ride at 3.30am. 16.5km, mainly straight roads and only 2 steep little hills that I have to climb. I reached back at my place 52mins later, which I intended to do an approximate time of 48mins. A little more is ok I guess.

Time to let me bathe, get changed and sleep. Hoping that mozzie would have found a new owner or sucker to sip his Bloody Mary cocktail.

Posted by Muggs at 4:52 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment