Playmobil

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Reading CowboyCaleb's blog just now and I saw his banner. It is a Playmobil figurine. Ahh.. . .good o'l childhood days toys. I like them so much that I bought a box/set when I was in Hawaii in 1996. It is not opened yet, sealed in its original box. Still intact. I bought 2 more similar sets for my 2 cousins (brothers). Now, the smaller box in the pic is given to me by my cousin, Ric. He bought it when he went to Europe last time. Eh.. can't remember when that was. Playmobil sure bring back some fond memories, given the fact that I had a partial twisted childhood. Hahahhhha.. My mum dropped me on my head when I was a toddler. NOT. If I have kids one day, I'll tell my next generation, "These are your dad's toys when he was a kid.". Who knows, by then, probably marbles are extinct. Marbles... Oooo... so 60's and 70's .. .. .


Okay... now, a picture of my "Grey Hound". Conan has been bugging me to take a snap shot of my racer before the mileage of this bike is high. By then, it would probably look like an Ah Peh's (old man) china-made dark olive green bicycle. My racer is currently housed in my sis's room. Karloong, if you're reading this, notice how this photo is taken. Trying hard not to capture any background that looks too messed up. Yes, your room is in a mess now.

Posted by Muggs at 11:54 PM  

3 comments:

well, finally saw the OLD hound on web ... kns ... still call urself photographer ... or one who play camera ... u should have clear the background for a clean shot ... hehehe ... poor lighting also ... make ur hound machiam OLD leow ... :p

- conan

Anonymous said...
3:18 PM, April 13, 2005  

Uncle... I'm trying to show my sis how messy her room is.

Muggs said...
10:00 PM, April 13, 2005  

hehehe ... u showing her that her room has become your bike garage sibo

Next picture will be grey hound and its new partner "MTB"
- conan

Anonymous said...
4:44 PM, April 14, 2005  

Post a Comment