Sit, Mozzie! Good Mozzie!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's great to have a pet mosquito in your room. It helps in your morning training sessions, really. How about having two? I'm left with one when I swatted one dead. I tried to give him a pad on this back to thank him for waking me up. Couldn't find the other pet mozzie. So, I'm wide awake again. Picked up my bike and I went to complete the session on my training schedule.

Its 5am plus in the morning and you still get taxi uncles trying to cut into your lanes. Aren't roads wide enough? Are they high on booze or drugs? Some people just don't learn.

Posted by Muggs at 6:34 AM  

2 comments:

It's either they cut into your lane just because the road is very heavy, and they are lazy to change lanes, or the road is SO empty that they just don't bother.

Ah well. So much for education.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
1:28 AM, April 28, 2005  

Probably our lives are not worth as much as $2.40?

This pic shall be my saddle sticker for now, until I create a better looking pic.

Muggs said...
12:09 PM, April 28, 2005  

Post a Comment