No Sweat?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You must be kidding. Badminton games in an enclosed hall = drenched in sweat. Tired after the game. But, I left the hall, satisfied. It was suppose to be a last session of badminton. But, surprisingly, there were 7 person who came tonight. So, when our game ended, we all urged the organizer to keep up the good work, never give up. We promised to make it whenever possible. She agreed. Hooray. =p

While I was still in the office, I felt a little weak. Don't really know the reason or problem. Probably due to insufficient rest. Skeptical about where can I still play when I arrive at the badminton hall, I proceeded to my destination. After a match or two, I was already sweating profusely. Totally unexpected, I felt better instantly. Mmm... I think I needed some exercise to purge some water out of my system. No... peeing doesn't count.

Now, back at home, I think I shall skip the jogging session. Wouldn't want to stress my body out. I'll probably do my jog tomorrow night.

Posted by Muggs at 11:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment