I love Karlooong

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

*muack* *muack* Karloong called to say that she's going to help me get an Oakley Half Jacket in U.S.. She can get the spare lens too. It seems that Oakleys cost less over there for all models. Hiak hiak hiak. *Rubbing my palms, evil grin* If Conan is reading this .... I think he's going to faint. His FMJ frame Oakley Half Jacket can potentially cost less and hence reducing the damage done on his wallet.

Karloong says she can help me get K2 wrist and knee guards too. They only cost USD$20. *Eyes blink* I saw a set of wrist, elbow and knee guards over here selling for $70 over.My current set of wrist guards seem to be giving way. The cushioning sponge from inside is jutting out. The only thing is... . ... Karloong will only be back in September..... It is a long wait, but worth every penny. Or should I say worth every second of wait?

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment