No more games?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Too damn tired to blog last night. Work related. Couldn't swim after I got out of the office since, it was already 10.30pm last night. Pools are already closed. Dismissed the idea of doing an early swim this morning at 6.30am, since I was knocked out cold last night. Probably due to my lack of sleep the night before (cycling probably). Badminton session is on tonight. Unfortunately, it seems to be a last session. Poor response, cited as the cause for not organising badminton sessions anymore. I remembered it used to be a huge turnout when it first started. Well... more family commitment for most, I guess. It is not easy for the organizer too.

I hope I can go for my run once I reach home, after my badminton game tonight. No rain, please.

Posted by Muggs at 2:17 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment