Be Right Back

Friday, April 22, 2005

Hit office this morning and my ass was dragged all the way to seminar by my boss. Suppose to take over my GM's seat in seminar. At least one good thing, I met up with a lot of ex-colleagues and friends in this industry. Just got back, rushing like mad. I left the goodie pack, which is a Targus bag, for my GM. Don't need it.

Will be going away for 2days. Trying to get high inhaling compressed air. Have not been diving for 2 dry years. 44 as my last clocked number of dives. There were a few dive trips that I did not log my dives on paper. Too lazy. I'm not going to be DM anyway. Aww. .. I miss puking in the sea. I feel sea sick already. BRB on Sunday night. I'll be counting the stars tonight.... ..... ;)

More pictures and blogs from trip? Sure, I hope.

No Commando shortie story update. Auntie was just smiling last night.

Posted by Muggs at 6:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment